new in: fall accessories

Shoes Topshop, watch Daniel Wellington, rings Weekday, bag Matt & Nat (urbanlux.cz)

I haven't really been shopping in the past few months because my fall wardrobe is quite complete from last year and the one before, but I thought a little refreshment would be nice. Of course, I started with the shoes because no season can start without new shoes ;) Since this summer I have a thing for lace up shoes and it sticks with me even in this colder season. I chose these black ones from Topshop because black shoes are always a good idea and never get lost in my closet.
I updated my jewellery game with new rose gold rings and also a silver watch from Daniel Wellington. I was quite sad when I lost my silver one this summer, so a new one brightens my days. They were also kind enough to get my readers the promotion code heels_in_prague, which gives you a 15% discount and free shipping if you order from their website.
Last but not least, I was looking for a small black back so naturally I got a light pink one. Matt & Nat made my favourite bag of this year and I fell in love with this color (probably not the one you'd think of for autumn but still- love at first sight).

Posledních pár měsíců jsem téměř nenakupovala oblečení, protože toho podzimního mám celkem dost z minulých let, ale malému osvěženíčku jsem se nebránila, takže volba padla na nové doplňky. Nemůžu začít sezónu bez nových bot, že.Vybrala jsem si tyto z Topshopu, protože černé placaté boty se v mém šatníku nikdy neztratí a kromě toho mě šněrovací boty baví stejně jako v létě.
Co se týče šperků, tak jsem si pořídila úzké růžovozlaté prstýnky z Weekday a náhradu za mé ztracené stříbrné Daniel Wellington hodinky (stále je oplakávám). Nyní s kódem heels_in_prague dostanete na hodinky 15% slevu a poštovné zdarma na jejich oficiálních stránkách.
A jako poslední vám představuji moji novou černou kabelku. To bych měla říkat, ale neříkám, protože jsem narazila na krásnou světle růžovou a projekt "nutně potřebuji malou černou kabelku" byl odložen na neurčito. Je od mé oblíbené značky Matt & Nat (jejich béžovou nosím nepřetržitě od jara) a už týden jsem ji neodložila.

6 comments:

  1. Hodinky DW jsou taková nutnost, která neomrzí, ani když už je mají všichni:) Jinak ty boty jsou úžasné, přesně můj styl!
    One blondie life

    ReplyDelete
  2. combining soft pinks with grey is always a good option. I loved the outfit and these shoes are amazing!

    xx
    lau

    www.malibluemymind.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. DW to je i moje srdeční záležitost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty boty jsou prostě perfektní a na fotkách vypadají suprově :)
    Young, wild and free

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krásné! Moc se mi líbí tvůj kokový lak na nehtech! :)

    Nicol
    http://nicolsview.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete